God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Huge Encouragement


Over the Thanksgiving holiday Matt Chandler the lead pastor over at The Village Church found out he had a brain tumor. Doctors quickly removed it and he is currently undergoing treatments to keep it from coming back. Check out his blog here:

Matt’s strength has been a huge encouragement to me during the last month. Seeing another brother in Christ who is suffering and staying strong in Christ has helped me to push harder into Christ for my all in all. I encourage you to pray with me for Matt’s complete healing.

John Piper recently preached at The Village Church to encourage the congregation during Matt’s and The Village’s trial. It was an amazing sermon and the Holy Spirit touched me deeply while listening to it. I highly recommend it.

Listen to it here!

No comments: