God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

Anna Grace - January 18 - Update #2

So, Anna Grace was started on compressed feeds (2 1/2 hours) at 11:30 am this morning. Please pray that she will be able to tolerate this with no problems. If she does fine then tomorrow feeds will be compressed to 2 hours.

Right now she is sleeping peacefully. Her nurse gave her a bath today while I was in the playroom with Zachary. Her little hair is all clean & fuzzy from the bath & she smells so sweet. I think the bath wore her out, but I'm glad my little girl is clean.

Zachary & I had so much fun playing together. He of course cried when it was time to go, but my parents will bring him back up again tomorrow morning for a couple hours of "Mommy time" in the playroom.

Oh... the doctors said her incision site looked "about the same" today - so.... we're staying the same course for treatment.

2 comments:

Stephanie, Daughter of the Risen King said...

Praying for the heart rate, & glorifying God for sleep and tube out so you can hold her! Jesus, Do your thing all mighty God!!

PamO said...

Tina and Brian,
You have been on my heart this morning. I am praying for you to have encouragement, strength, comfort, rest, and faith like never before. I am eager to see God's hand as He continues to care for Anna Grace.
I hope that in a few days, you will be able to meet another heart family that is at MUSC. Derrick Carter just had his second surgery yesterday, so he should be moved to the floor in a few days. His mom is Shannon and his dad is Justin. They live in the Columbia area.
Praying, praying, praying!
Pam