God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anna Grace - January 14 - Update #3

The doctors decided to stop the Infaport (YEAH) - they said that she was not able to tolerate it. They stopped the feeds, put her on IV fluids and then decided to try her on Portagen - the only other formula that she will be able to take with her Chylothorax. PLEASE PRAY that she can tolerate it.

She has started on the Portagen about 2 hours ago. The took her down to only 4 ml per hour in continuos feeds. At 9:00 pm they will up her to 12 ml per hour and then at 1:00 am they will up her to 20 ml per hour. PLEASE PRAY for no vomiting and no stomach pain and that she will be able to tolerate the dormula and rest. She has been so sick for the last day. My guess is that is she's going to have problems I'll know about 3:00 am........

Also, as we speak her NG tube got clogged so the nurses are having to change it out - just a very long, long day for Anna Grace today. Anna Grace is crying and gagging as they try to fix this tube.

I am thankful today that my Dad & Step Mom arrived from Texas and that Brian & Zachary got here from Spartanburg. Brian came & relieved me for a few hours so I could go to the townhouse & pack a bag & take a shower. I also got to hold & hug my son today - I am so thankful for that. Also, my MOPS group is praying collectively for us tomorrow morning at 6:00 am - I am thankful for friends who are so faithful to continue to pray for us - holding my arms up because I am too weary to do it myself. Thank you Lord for these blessings. Thank you Lord that we can approach your throne with freedom & confidence.

No comments: