God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Anna Grace - January 15 - Update #3

It's 7:00 pm & Anna Grace is peacefully sleeping right now, so I thought I would take advantage of the time & make a quick post. Brian left the hospital about 30 minutes ago to head back to the townhome for some Zachary time & dinner. I am settled in for the night at the hospital, I have already put my PJ's on!

Brian said that Anna Grace vomited twice while I was gone. The nurse stopped her feeds for a couple of hours to give her tummy time to rest. The nurse also gave her a bath & got her cleaned up & dressed in a clean t-shirt. They restarted her feeds about 5:00 pm. She is still at 18 ml per hour continuous.

I am praying that she will have a restful night and that we can both get some much needed sleep. Overall it was a pretty good day, she had some great nurses today and that really helps.

Thank you Lord for giving us a better day today and for my sweet husband who let me rest today. Also, for my parents who cared for Zachary while Brian & I took care of Anna Grace.

"Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord. Lift your hands toward Him for the life of your young children" Lam. 2:19

No comments: