God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ZB the Fish

This morning as I was taking a shower I felt a small tug on my foot. When I looked down I saw a small almost non apparent hand. This was my first born 14 month old son. I never thought I would have someone so in to me that they would grapple at my feet while in the shower. I love being a dad!

Anyway, after I was out and trying to get ready ZB was determined to get into the shower and play. He loves the water. After several attempts to keep him out, he managed to pull a fast one by his old pop. He is a persistent little boy and I love him for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that recently each morning ZB stands outside the shower and says "Da, Da, Da, Da, Da" - it could go on forever. Once Brian emerges from the shower you would think it was Christmas morning! ZB just gets so excited to see his Daddy! It is so precious!