God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Golf and Silverware


Tonight I was able to come home early and spend some time out in the back yard playing golf with little zb. He loves balls like I said in my other post and golf balls are no different. I think I need to pick him up a small set of clubs.

Once we were done outside little zb had some dinner. Right now its mashed potatoes and biscuits only due to some medicine he is taking. The medicine has been causing him to have an upset stomach. Check the video clip out. I know what you’re thinking; maybe it's time to start introducing silverware.


3 comments:

kbhall said...

Give my grandson a spoon when he is eating mashed potatoes! He is so very smart, it won't take him long to start shoveling in.
I love you. Meemee

Anonymous said...

Even though it doesn't show it on this viedo we have started giving ZB a spoon. He actually does pretty good with it.... although on ocassion food does tend to fly across the room :) He's growing up isn't he?

BrianB. said...

I say let'm use his hands!