God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Two New Updates on Blog

The first update is a skydiving link over to the right side. Just click the link and try to pick me out. It’s about a seven minute video which includes four skydives. The first skydive I had about 200 to 250 jumps. This jump is the only one I have on video with my best buddy from childhood Ben Butler. It was a great jump and we all survived! The next two skydives I had about 800 to 900 jumps. Monroe Georgia is the location of where the jumps took place and where I meet my wife Tina. These two jumps were me and friend Tammy going threw AFF (Accelerated Free Fall) training. I was learning how to work with first time students. The students in the video were the Monroe Skydive owner and Safety Training Advisor. They were the evaluators at the course. They acted like students and we had to make sure they didn’t die. It was really pretty simple. The last skydive I was creeping up to the 1000 jump mark and is a real time fist student doing AFF. It was I think the most intense skydive I’ve ever been on. For the first half of the jump the student did everything wrong but amazingly got on his belly and then had a prefect ending. I passed him to the next level because he pulled at the right altitude.

Watching this video makes me want to throw on chute and head up to about 13,000 feet. It brings back some great memories. I think everyone should try it at least once in their lifetime. We only live once right? Anyway, check it out if you have time.

The second update is a witnessing encounter I found from Tony the Lawmans Blog. It’s a Mormon being witnessed to. This is how God’s Holy Law convicts the sinner. One note about the video, the people that start chanting “Lets go Mormons Lets go” are not part of the open air preachers group. I believe so at least.

Hope you enjoy……

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro!

Great blog you have here. Enjoyed the comments on Tony's blog and the pictures here!

Great to see another Christian at work, and a Baptist at that! ;) Your a real blessing!

In His Love,

Terry

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.... Skydive Monroe.... the memories :) Great skydives. Can't wait until Z is old enough to watch these videos. He'll never beleive we used to be "cool"!!

TB