God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

New Blog up and Running

Well it’s about bed time. I’ve been playing with getting this blog up and running now for two hours and I figured I better post something before it gets to late. Since everyone seems to have a blog now days, I decided it was time to start throwing out some thoughts of my own. This post will just focus on the new blog and the books I have listed to the right.

First the car picture above is a 2007 Bentley which I thought fitting until I can create or find something better. Just for the record I don’t own a Bentley vehicle. There are two main reasons why, first who would want to pay 100,000 plus for a car. I mean you can get a small house for that kind of money. Second who wants to insure a 100,000 dollar car? My son needs to go to college so maybe I’ll get one when I turn 90.

Now let me address the books next door in the right column. First off they are in alphabetical order not in order of which ones I liked best. As you can see from the titles I can not seem to get enough from Christian authors. I will post more about this at a later time but I will say one thing regarding the overwhelming subject of the books listed. You think about what’s most important to you. Jesus Christ saved me from an eternity in Hell. Enough said.

The top three books from my list right now would be 1. The Way of the Master, 2. Good to Great in God’s Eyes and 3. What’s so Great about Christianity.

I have seven more books ordered from http://www.amazon.com/ so I will update my list soon. I will also be updating with some personal video clips, photos and linking some http://www.youtube.com/ clips that I think are worth showing.

Well tomorrow is Friday and I have three homes to inspect. Maybe the Lord will put someone in my path that I can share the most important question we all face. Where will we spend eternity?

No comments: