God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Paul Washer

I ran across this youtube.com video clip from Paul Washer and thought it was worth posting. Ever time I listen to Washer I feel like climbing under my desk and crying out to my Lord, “Thank you Father, thank you Father for allowing me a wicked criminal that has transgressed your Holy law, to be made part of your family. Please help me not think of anything else other than your Holy Glory, you’re Holy Truth and your Holy Righteousness!”

When will we stop being anything other than 100 percent totally committed to Christ?

No comments: