God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

BLOB


I know that blogging is a fairly new way to communicate. Some people are not familiar with the term blog, or blogging. Just to clarify for anyone reading this, this is a blog. I want to share a short story about my dear sweet mother in law.

I have been trying to get her to come read my blog and enjoy some of the pictures and stories I’m sharing here. But she has not had the opportunity to view it. Since she was at my house this evening, I thought I would pull up the blog and show her what she has been missing. So she was able to read through the blog and really enjoyed it. I asked her why she has not been reading any of my post. She said that she’s been very busy and has not had time to read any BLOBS.

We all got a big chuckle and hope she starts reading this BLOB.

1 comment:

kbhall said...

CL, It is at worth looking for the videos of Zachary every day. He just came over to my house to play. We went outside and watered some flowers. He got more water on him than on the flowers; so when we came in, I tried to clean him up in the kitchen sink.
He decided to take off all his clothes and sit in the sink for awhile. I gave him couple of toys and he splashed and splashed until his mommy came to pick him up and walked in the front door.
Boy, he couldn't get out of that sink fast enough when he saw Mommy.