God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Anna Grace - July 5

Anna Grace must have been really tired last night because she slept from 11:00 pm until 6:00 am - it was quite miraculous and I have had a great day being so rested! Perhaps we can have a repeat performance tonight???

However, we started our day off with a bottle of Portagen which caused Anna Grace to vomit. I have been "experimenting" throughout the day to help her tolerate the Portagen better. I went back to the "Stage 2" nipples so that she doesn't drink quite so fast and I have taken to feeding her 3 ounces every 3 hours. She does tolerate the smaller portions better. I am also now feeding her a bottle when she is tired and I'm putting her down for a nap - as opposed to feeding her when she wakes up as I have always done. Now.... I KNOW you're not supposed to feed your baby when they're sleepy because it makes them dependant on the bottle to go to sleep, but hey, I'll try anything to help her keep the food down and this seems to help. So, I'm sticking with it - at least while she's on Portagen.

We are still working on getting her to take her medicine - she is still fighting me. I know it tastes terrible, but there really isn't another option - she has to take her medicine.

So, overall a good day and a good night last night. Thank you all for continuing to pray for Anna Grace :)

No comments: