God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Anna Grace - July 20 - Update # 2

Just wanted to let you know that I had to take Anna Grace into the cardiologist today to have him look at her incision. Basically he thinks that some of the stiches (that are supposed to be dissovable) are working their way out of the skin and making it red and irritated and causing it to abcess. He felt like the best thing to do was to start her on Keflex which is an antibiotic. She has to take it twice a day for 10 days. She had her first does today and her tummy didn't like it very much. I am hoping that it was just a fluke and tomorrow will be better. Please join me in praying that she can tolerate this medicine. Her doctor said to just keep a close eye on her incision and if it doesn't seem to be getting any better to bring her back in. Healing takes time.... it can't be rushed.

Our next scheduled doctor appointment is a week from today... hopefully we won't have to go back in until our scheduled appointment.

On a completley unrelated note...... I have a dear friend driving here from NC on Saturday to help me paint the very dated wood paneling in the family room of our new home. In a perfect world of unlimited budgets I would tear out the paneling and put sheetrock up in the family room.... but paint is a lot cheaper and we can do it ourselves. So.... my sweet girlfriend is coming to sand, prime & paint with me. I am so excited... not so much about the painting but about hanging with my girlfriend! Please pray for Brian on Saturday as he will be keeping both kiddos by himself all day while I'm painting! Seriously... pray for him... AG is a handful on the best of days.

No comments: