God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Anna Grace - July 2

Anna Grace had a great night last night which means that Mommy was able to get a little rest. However, since she is feeling so much better everything to her is a toy and she wants to play with it - including her IV. So this morning as she was getting her morning does if IV antibiotics she pulled her IV out. I think the doctors really wanted her to have another day of IV antibiotics before switching to oral, so I don't know if they'll decide to put another IV in or go ahead and make the switch to oral. They'll make rounds about 11:00 or so and I'll know more then. The great thing about the OV antibiotics is that they don't upset her tummy, the bad thing is that they'll have to put another IV in..... never fun in a baby.

It's sunny here today so I'm going to try to take her for a walk outside in the stroller if they'll let me. I think it will do us both good. I think Brian, Zachary and Miss B are going to try to go to the beach today.

As for the Portagen... she drinks it better at night than during the day - I think just because she's sleepy at night so she doesn't really notice the taste, but during the day I can barely get her to drinnk an ounce of it. It's going to be a long 6 weeks on this nasty stuff.

I will have her 24 hour urine specimin results about 1:00 today and will post what they show. Thank you for continuing to pray about this. This is our biggest obstacle right now.

I'll update you more later today!

No comments: