God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zachary Update - June 23

Well, our leisurley day got a little chaotic. In his excitement to go the the pool Zachary was running around the townhouse and fell and split his chin open. As we speak Zachary, Brian & Miss B have gone to Nason Mecial (on reference from our Crossbridge Ministry contact) to most likely have his chin cleaned and glued (I don't think they do stitches for these things anymore). I am at the townhouse with Anna Grace. I told Brian he could pick staying home with the baby or taking Zachary. He picked Zachary. I think he's going to have a rougher time than me. I feel so bad for Zachary, we were having so much fun together. This is his first split chin - I'm sure it won't be the last. I feel bad that I'm not there to comfort him - I hope one day when he's 20 he doesn't say "remember when I was three I busted my chin and you weren't even there"! Mommy guilt.... no one tells you about Mommy guilt before you have a baby.

Please pray for Zachary as I'm sure he's hurting and a little scared right now. Please pray for Brian as he tries to comfort Zachary.

1 comment:

PamO said...

So I guess maybe Zachary is not gonna let Anna Grace get all the attention, huh? Poor guy! I'm sorry your day together was disrupted. I hope he is being a brave boy and will be healed up in no time!
Praying...
Pam