God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Anna Grace - June 29 - Update #3

So... there's good news and bad news. The good news is that her chest tube and pacing wires have been removed. The bad news is that Anna Grace has a urinary tract infection as a result of the cathater. It's a rare strain of bacteria and they are not sure if there is oral medication to treat it. They are going to start her IV antibiotics for it today and then send another urine culture off tomorrow to be analyzed. Please be praying that this antibiotic was kill the bacteria. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
Thank you so much for your updates on your precious Anna Grace. My friends and I who are praying for her anxiously await them and are praising the Lord together for all of the hurdles He is taking her over.

I went out of town for a few days this weekend and knew I would have limited or no access to email and the internet so I had to set up a system to get updates to everyone. Thankfully our sweet friend Robyn offered to send me text messages to update me and I forwarded those to one of my friends who sent them out via email to everyone on my Anna Grace distribution list. Even then, in between updates these friends were messaging me on facebook asking for updates.

Although none of us know your family personally we all love your little Anna Grace and your family. We continue to pray for Anna Grace and for you, Brian and Zachary.