God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random - June10

Just wanted to update that Anna Grace seems to be doing fine from her cold, it is a huge blessing from the Lord. She had her last dose of Apsrin yesterday in preparation for her surgery - which is exciting and scary all at the same time. Exactly 2 weeks from today Anna Grace will be in surgery.

Something that I could really use some prayer about this week..... I developed a nasty infection - an infected milk duct and had to see the doctor on Tuesday and have it lanced & drained. So, during this awful procedure which they don't numb you for I decided that my time for nursing is over - I just can't do it anymore. So, I am on antibiotics for the infection and am no longer pumping... which for those of you who know me is quite a terrible task because I produce enough milk to feed a small orphanage. Needless to say these next few days for me are not going to be fun. Anna Grace has enough milk in the freezer to last us until we get to Charleston and then after her surgery I think it will be time to make the switch to formula. I have had guilt about this decision - but I am just turning that over to the Lord whenever it creeps up - which is frequently right now. I am praying that after Anna Grace's surgery she will not have Chylothorax again and can go to a regular baby formula as opposed to our not-so-favorite Portagen. She is almost 6 months old.... unbelivable I know....... she will be 6 months old on the 28th of this month. What a journey.

Well... I'd better run because my little one is waking up. Thank you for praying for us :)

1 comment:

Melanie C. said...

Tina, I'm so sorry that you are feeling bad... I'll be praying for you! How amazing to pump for this long after all you have been through... Hope you feel better soon.