God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

We're Back!

I know it has been a LONG time since I've posted. We have been sick, sick, sick with the stomach virus and we are just now starting to recover. It has been like 12 days or something crazy like that. I don't think we had any old stomach virus. I'm thinking maybe it was Rotovirus or something like that. Needless to say, Anna Grace was SICk for 6 days, I was SICK for 5 days and Zachary was SICK for 6 days. Amazingly, my hubby never caught it.

I won't go into the details of it with you - I know you can imagine what that many days of the stomach virus was like - yucky! But, I am thankful to say that we have turned a corner and are back in the land of the living again. Although, I think we will probably stay close to home the remainder of the week and just get stronger beore we re-enter the germy world again :)

Oh and just a little teaser about my next post..... it is going to be a competition and I want ALL OF MY READERS to enter. So, my next post will elaborate......

No comments: