God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Competition - 5K for Palmetto Hearts

I am excited to be sharing with you that I have volunteered to be a part of the committee planning a 5K run/walk in the Spring/Summer of 2012. This 5K run is being planned to benefit Palmetto Hearts, which is a local charity which exists to support families of children with heart defects, like Anna Grace. This organization runs off of a very tight budget and they manage to do A LOT for heart families on the little operating budget that they have.

So, I am very excited to be a part of this fundraiser to benefit Palmetto Hearts.

Part of our job as a committee is to come up with a NAME for the 5K run/walk as well as a design for the t-shirt that the runners will all get as part of their registration.

So.... here's where YOU come in. For those of you out there who are creative (which I most certainly am not) this might be fun for you to be a part of.

Please submit your idea for a Name for our 5K and a design idea for the t-shirt.

I will take all of the ideas/submissions from my BLOG and submit them for the committee to review at our next meeting in June. The winning idea will be printed on our shirts AND the winner will get a FREE shirt after they are printed with the winning idea. Make sense?????

If you have any trouble leaving the comment here on my BLOG you can e-mail your idea to me at coupons2mom@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone for your help. I am so excited to see what great ideas you come up with!!!!

No comments: