God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Lake Update

So, we went to Mee-mee and Granpop's lakehouse on Friday afternoon and spent the night. Here's the update on how the night went..... I put Anna Grace to bed about 7:45 pm (which is her normal bedtime) and she slept until about 10:30 pm. She woke up for about an hour and cried and cried. She wouldn't watch cartoons she just cried. So, after an hour I heated up a bottle of milk and lo and behold she drank it down and drifted off to sleep. I put her back in the pack-n-play and that is where she remained until about 6:30 am. She was restless through the night - tossing and turning and making lots of noises, but she might do that every night and I don't know about it because she doesn't sleep in our room with us. We have a monitor in her room at home, but it's set low so I can only hear her if she's crying. Anyway, it wasn't a "great" night, but it was OK for the first sleepover. We didn't spend the night Saturday night, but we stayed at the lake ALL DAY on Saturday and had a great time visting and swimming and playing. We hit the road at bedtime and got the kids home and in their own beds by 9:00 pm on Saturday night. We had a great time and are looking forward to another lake sleepover in the future :) I'll try to post some pictures. My hubby took some with the "good" camera and as soon as he sends them to me I will post them up for you to enjoy!

No comments: