God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Lemonade Stand - Another Update

Just wanted to let you know that I spoke with the Herald here yesterday and I feel very encouraged that they will give us a little press on our lemonade stand. They said they might send a reporter to our stand, but that if they couldn't we could send them a press release and some pictures and that they might possibly run a story for us. So, no commitment from them about a story, but I was encouraged from the conversation that there was a good chance they would run a story. So, keep your eyes peeled over the next few days in the paper for a story :)

I also just checked weather.com and it is supposed to be Sunny with a high of 89 tomorrow for our sale. That seems like PERFECT lemonade drinking weather to me!

Not much else to report - I better get off the computer and start clening up. We're going to have a lot of people here tomorrow! I'll try to post tomorrow night and let you know how it goes!

No comments: