God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Please pray for this baby

There is a Mom & baby in the PCICU down in Charleston whose BLOG I've been following. The baby has HLHS and has been in the PCICU for nearly 3 months now. Below is an excerpt from her BLOG from last night in the middle of the night. I don't know who the baby is she is talking about, but please pray for this baby. Please pray for the Lord to send someone to care for this sweet baby. This breaks my heart. Lord, please send someone!


Excerpt for the BLOG:

While I am sitting here, I can hear other babies crying off an on. There is one baby in particular that I feel so very sad for. I am not sure how long he has been here, but since I have been here he has never had a family member come to his bedside. When Mason is asleep and I am just sitting here I hear him crying and wish I could just go over there and pick him up. The nurses have been comforting him. They all seem to go to him when he cries whether it is their patient or not. If they aren’t busy they go in and hold him. It is so sad to know he isn’t feeling his parents touch. I don’t know what the circumstances are but I am going to say a prayer for him tonight for healing and hopefully being reunited with his parents.

No comments: