God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

Climbing..... Yes - I said Climbing!

So, just a few weeks ago I shared with you that Anna Grace was crawling. Since then she has learned to crawl over to the coffee table and Zachary's train table and pull herself up. There is not much she can't get into these days. So yesterday, I came into the living room to discover the latest adventure. Yes - it looks like our little one is now actually climbing. I think some serious child proofing is in order. I've been trying to wait until we get into our new house (November maybe?) before actually doing the serious childproofing since we're not planning on being in this house much longer - but, perhaps it's time don't you think? It's really pretty awesome. I am excited that she is learning and discovering new things each day. My kids are a blessing and I am thankful :) P.S. - My house does actually look this messy everyday. I pick up each evening and then by 9:00 am it looks like this again. Before kids this would have driven me crazy and now it's just a beautiful mess don't you think?

No comments: