God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anna Grace - September 16

We've had a pretty busy week this week. Zachary started swim lessons last week and he LOVES them. He takes them on Monday & Wednesday mornings so he's been twice this week. He is SO enthusiastic and is really doing great with swimming. We've also hit the park 3 times this week so we've been ON THE GO! Today we're having a queit morning at home - mostly because Anna Grace needed a good nap and I needed to get some laundry done. I wore dirty shorts to Church last night because the clean shorts I was wearing got Gerber Baby Food Peas split all over them - don't ask - so I just put the ones on that I wore on Tuesday. Yep, I sure did. Needless to say, laundry was in order today. Since we've been running so much this week it was nice just to stay home and chill.

Anna Grace had a rough night last night. I'm thinking that she occasionally has "Night Terrors" or "Nightmares" - she wakes up sometimes just screaming and can't be soothed. It's terrible. It doesn't happen often but when it does it's bad. She was restless all through the night last night, but seems to be fine today. I hoping that just taking it easy today will help some.

I am charging the battery in my camera today so once it's charged I'll try to upload some pictures to the BLOG from our adventures.

Just an update on Baby Bowen - they are trying to wean him off life support - please be praying for him during this transition.

No comments: