God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blankie... We love you!



So... when I was a little girl I had a "blankie" - actually it was a pillowcase that I caried around and it's name was "Sluckie". I loved my blankie very much and to this day have very fond memories of my Sluckie. So, naturally when i had children of my own they got blankies too. Zachary's blankie is called "Blankie" although recently he has taken to calling him "Blue Blankie". Anyway, he is a HUGE part of Zachary's life therefore he is a HUGE part of my life. I don't mind that he has a blankie and honestly don't care if he carries him around with him until he's 20 - although I think the attachment will probably resolve itself once he starts school as it did with me. So, since Zachary has a blankie Anna Grace has to have one too. I am really glad that she has a blankie. Her blankie was given to her from someone that I didn't even know as a baby gift before she was even born. It has been at the hospital with her through both open heart surgeries and it now sleeps with during every nap and bedtime. So, without any further introductions - may I introduce to you "Blue Blankie" and Anna Grace's blankie (who does not yet have a name)!





No comments: