God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Anna Grace - December 9

Just got home from the Maternal Fetal doctor appointment. Dr. G said that my amniotic fluid has stayed steady, which is a huge PRAISE. However, he noticed that Anna Grace has fluid build up in her abdomen. He said that this is an indication that her heart is failing and is unable to pump the fluid through her body. He said that he wanted to see me again on Friday morning to look at the fluid in her abdomen. If it has increased he's going to send me down to Chalreston for delivery. There is some concern about her lung development because she is only 36 weeks along, but there is not enough amniotic fluid to do an amniocentesis to check her lung development. So, basically, if there is increased fluid in her abdomen on Friday she is going to have to be delivered whether her lungs are developed or not becase it means her heart is failing. He also said that if I noticed a decrease in her movement today or tomorrow to come right into the office to be checked.

So, please be praying that Anna Grace's little heart can sustain her for a little while longer so that she can remain in my womb as long as possible. Also, please pray for discernment for me - for me to be able to tell if there is decrease in activity and I need to go ahead & go to the doctor. Please pray for Zachary to handle all of these changes well because things could change for him very quickly. Please pray for strength for my husband Brian - being the leader of family is a huge responsibility. Also, not quite as big, but certainly something to be prying for.... with all of this rain we've had we have had several roof leaks so we really need a roofer to come and at least fix these leaks in our roof pretty quickly so that we don't come home to a HUGE mess.

Things I am thankful for.... for Dr. G who cares so much about Anna Grace, for Mrs. L who is so faithful to keep Z for us, for my husband who I can not imagine going through without his love & support and most importantly - for our Lord who promises to "strengthen and help me and uphold me in His righteous right hand".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you guys and am praying for you, all 4 of you.

Unknown said...

I love you guys and am praying for all 4 of you.