God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bentley's - August 18

So, despite my best efforts to remember to take pictures while we were out today I STILL forgot. However... I did get a few shots at home. We made it out to Hatcher Gardens this morning for a nice adventure. It is a botantical garden here in town and it is a beautiful place to go... walking trails, waterfalls, flowers and trees..... next time I'll remember to take pics... really....

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the beautiful madness that is my life these days. The Lord has truly blessed us... look at these kids.... we are blessed beyond measure! Thank you Lord :)


Hello friends... I am SO BIG now... I love playing with toys, specifically pulling each toy out of the toy bucket one by one.



Zachary has learned to play games on the computer these last few months of being cooped up in the house.



And then after playing on the computer a boy just HAS to release some energy.... wait for it.....



Yep, you guessed it... he is LITERALLY climbing the walls. Time to get this boy OUTSIDE!




Added to the mix is our NEW house.... it is still in the midst of renovation and my hubby told me last night that he thought we would be in by Thanksgiving. Whew.... what a busy year!

No comments: