God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2008

Witnessing at Walmart

It seems I have a lot of witnessing encounters that I do not get write about due to time. With my real estate appraisal business, sales business and taking time for the family, I just cannot seem to find enough time to write as much as I'd like to.


So to save me some time, I have decided to start adding some video blogs. My goal will be to keep them under 5 minutes, because I know how busy everyone is. I will also continue to write and post up other videos, pictures and articles I find interesting.


Also coming soon to this blog and the ifish ministry will be audio interviews with people on the street about spiritual issues. Again as I have noted before, my main purpose for this blog and any kind of posting, whether it be stories about witnessing, audio about witnessing or video about witnessing, is to help other Christians be bold about sharing their faith. I hope you enjoy the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to fix my speakers so I can listen!