God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Search Me


For the past year I have been trying to read a chapter in Psalms and Proverbs everyday. I have managed to read through both books several times and still see new things everyday. Today I read Psalms 139 and it really spoke to me. I have for the last 18 months been crying out to the Lord to lead me into His will and His ultimate purpose for my life, to search my heart and bring forth anything that is unpleasing to Him, so I might confess and forsake it.

I have made these verses part of my daily prayers and I pray anyone reading this will do the same.

Psalms 139:23-24 KJV

"23-Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24-And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

No comments: