God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

Obey

This was posted on Ray Comfort's blog earlier and I thought it was interesting.

" . . . when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power . . . " (2 Thessalonians 1:7-9).

Note the word in the middle "obey" and underline it in your Bible. If you are not reading your Bible how do you know if you’re obeying what it says? Please do not take anyone’s word for it, pick it up and read it regularly, starting today!

1 comment:

Debunkey Monkey said...

Hey, I just stopped by to see your skydiving video. :)

That's awesome! I love flying! I'm about half way through getting my pilot's license myself but I don't have much money at the moment, so that little endeavor is on hold. :)