God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Opened The Envelope

We have been out of town to Florida on vacation and just got back so I know I owe you all some details and pictures, which I promise to post later this week.

But, I know so many of you have been wondering WHEN I would open the envlope from MUSC that has been sitting on my desk now for over a month.  Well, I wanted to let you know that I opened the envlope today. 

It confirmed surgery is scheduled for August 10 and that we have an all day pre-op appointment on August 9.  It also went over some logistical info like where to stay, where to park, etc.  There was also a little booklet that explains what to say to your child before their stay at the hospital.  Hmmmm, I'll have to digest that for a while.

Surprisingly for the moment I am fine.  Thank you Jesus.

Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."  John 14:27

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Praying for Peace to continue to
Reign! Also, Praising and Thanking God for your wonderful vacation!
I need to cash in my "raincheck" for the pool playdate!! :)
Love your guts--
Jenn