God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

We're Still Here

Have you been wondering where we were? Sorry that it has taken me so long to update the BLOG. We have been fine here. We are out of quarantine now and we are getting out and about - see friends and going on playdates. We are ALL enjoying ourselves tremendously - even Anna Grace seems to be getting over her stranger anxiety.

But, that isn't the reason for my lack of Blogging. You see, I usually BLOG at night after the kids have gone to bed and for the last week I have been working on my Shutterfly book - so - no time for Blogging. Shutterfly is on online photo service and you can upload your pictures to it and then put them into a photobook. I upload my pictures there all year long and at the end of the year (December) I print them all in a photobook for our annual family photo album. But, this year with the move and everything occuring around that time of year I am just now getting to the photobook. A little late..... but better late than never, right? So - I'm not quite done with my photobook yet but I'm close. Once I finish I'll be able to start blogging regularly again.

As for us, we are all fine. We are well and enjoying life outside of the "bubble". I'll try to start blogging regularly again soon!


Zachary at the park... isn't he handsome?


Anna Grace just LOVES the swings! Beautiful!

No comments: