God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Out And About

We have been out on the town this week since coming out of quarantine. Monday I took the kids with me to the grocery store. I even put the kids in the buggy and did full on grocery shopping. It was wonderful and surprisingly the kids had fun too. At the conclusion of our shopping trip they both got balloons and that of course is a treat!

Tuesday the kids and I went to storytme at the library. Zachary and I were regulars there up until Anna Grace was born. He walked right back in there like he hadn't missed a beat. He was so cute! Anna Grace wasn't sure what to think of it. She held onto my neck the whole time and buried her little face in my shoulder. But, she didn't cry. After story time was over I put her down and she walked over to the big train where all the kids were climbing and playing and she joined right in. Then she decided to help "clean up" and picked 5 or 6 books up off the floor and took them each to the librarian - one by one. Each time the librarian told her "thank you" and Anna Grace didn't cry when she spoke to her. I think that's progress!

Today we took a trip to Sam's club and again the children were placed in the buggy. They didn't like this trip as well - mostly because Anna Grace was strapped in the front of the buggy and Zachary was actually in the basket. I think she wanted to be where her brother was and so she fussed and squirmed - but not because of people so I'm thankful for that.

As for me, I feel so good. I feel great. I feel normal and it is so great to be able to act like a normal mom again. I am very thankful and grateful. The Lord has truly blessed us.

No comments: