God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Acknowledge or Deny


Matthew 10:32-33

“32So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, 33but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.”

Acknowledging Him is more than just a fish magnet on the back of a vehicle. We need to speak up and allow Christ to be seen as the Lord of our lives. In like, denying Him is more than just denying with our mouths. Not obeying His commandments and the Gospel is denying Him in front of men-women.

No comments: