God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where Have We Been?

You may be wondering where we've been since it's been such a long time since I have posted. We have all been fine, but we have had a family member dealing with some unexpected heart problems. I am happy to report that this family member is recovering nicely at home now and we are all very thankful for how the Lord has worked in such a big way here!

As for our little family.... we had a very quiet Thanksgiving at home, just the four of us. We put up our christmas tree and it was decorated so nicely. Then Anna Grace wouldn't leave the ornaments alone and so now our Christmas tree is naked from the waist down. Literlly, there is NOTHING on the tree at the bottom. Oh well :) It's really kind of funny. I'm sure its one of those things I'll look back on one day very fondly.....

Over the last couple of weeks I also turned 36. I know.... GASP! I really can't beleive it myself! Enough about that!

Anna Grace has also had her second dose of Synagis. She had it the day after Thanksgiving. I am very grateful because her doctor told me that he has only seen 3 cases of the flu this season, but that he is seeing LOTS of RSV. Praise the Lord for Synagis. Since Zachary is in school this year I am even more tankful for the added protection of Synagis.

I really have a lot more to update you with and I also need to add some pictures (especially of our naked tree) - but I need to go get Anna Grace up from her nap so I will try to post more tomorrow! Thank you all for continuing to check on our family and sorry about the lack of blogging!

No comments: