God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do You Like Milk?

Everyday at least for the last 6 months, when I take Anna Grace for her afternoon nap I carry her, paci, blankie, her stuffed animal cat named "cat", and a bottle of milk upstairs to the rocking chair in her room. Everyday for at least the last six months on our trek to her room I will say, "Let's all go to nap - blankie, paci, cat and milk. Do you like milk Anna?" Well, recently since my little girl is approaching two years old she is starting to speak more than just one or two words. So for about the last week or two on our trek to her room for nap time after I ask her "Do you like milk Anna?" she will now responond "I LOOOOVVVE milk!" It is so hillarious. I look forward to it everyday!

Also, since our little girl is now approaching two she has recently started wanting to give herself her morning medicine. Several months ago I stopped crushing her pills and mixing them with water - I just started putting some applesauce on a spoon and sitting the pill in the applesauce and letting it soften and then let her eat the bite of applesauce with the medicine from the spoon. It has actually worked very well. Recently though she will say, "No Mommy" and I'll say "Do you want to do it?" and she'll respond "Yeah, yeah, yeah". She takes her spoon and feeds herself her morning medicine. I am very thankful that it is not a fight and that she gladly takes her pills each morning. She is becoming such a BIG girl and she is such a joy. I am thankful she is my daughter :)

No comments: