God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

11th Wedding Anniversary

Today I have been married to my dear sweet husband for 11 years. My how the years have flown by! For our anniversary I baked some cupcakes - yellow cake with chocolate frosting - my husband's favorite! We have big plans for a date night on Saturday night - dinner and a movie I beleive. Mee-Maw and Pops have volunteered to be our babysitters for the evening (thank you)! It has been quite some time since Brian and I have been on a date together - since February I think! So, I am really looking forward to spending some quality time with the man that the Lord has given to be my husband. I am thankful for the covenant of marriage :)

Just a funny story to share about our anniversary... we have been telling the kids that today is our wedding anniversary and this morning as Zachary was getting ready for school he said, "Mom, I am so happy to celebrate you and Dad getting married today". Sweet sentiment, but I think he's a little confused about what an anniversary is :) Gotta love that boy!

No comments: