God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm A Model, You Know What I Mean.....

Is that song playing in your head now.... "I'm a model, you know what I mean and I do my little turn on the catwalk...." Ha-Ha! Am I showing my age here?

Anyway, I know I am not the best about sharing pictures on my BLOG, but I have just a couple new ones that I'd like to share. The first is of Anna Grace sporting her NEW Palmetto Hearts embroidered heart-tree shirt complete with the congenital heart defect logo ribbon. We are selling these for $20 each at our 5K. They really turned out cute! Check out my little model!





Not to be outdone by his sister, is Zachary sporting his soccer jersey at his soccer awards night. His soccer season has offically ended and was wrapped up by a crazy and entertaining awards night complete with a most amazing juggler! We had a blast! Although, I am really glad soccer season is over.... more on that later!

2 comments:

Samuels hjertemamma said...

Hi there! Wanted to let you know our son is born and he had his first surguery today. 4 hours and it was a sucess :-) He's still open and they are closing him tomorrow afternoon if everything works out well...so still complications can happen but it seems fine and the worst part is over :-)

BrianB. said...

Sally that is great news about your son! We are grateful to our Master Lord Jesus for bestowing mercy and grace towards you and your child. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if needed. The coming days will be difficult and there will be times when your not sure how your going to make it. Use those times to press hard into Christ, looking for His power and glory, and allowing Him to sustain you.

God Bless!

Brian