God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Party!

The kids non-birthday birthday party is coming up this weekend. The Grandmas were so generous to offer to buy a "shared" cake for the kids which will be half Dora and half Batman - should be quite an interesting cake! Zachary is excited - but he doesn't care about the cake or presents he is just excited about getting to play with his friends! That is SOOO Zachary. I will not be surprised if I have to threaten a time-out to get him to stop playing to come have cake & open his presents! Anna Grace doesn't realize that she has a party coming up and I hope that she does well with the crowd. Generally speaking she has been doing pretty well around people so I am hopeful that she will enjoy this year's party MUCH more than last years! I promise to post pictures of the party.... I know... I am slack with the pictures, but I will post party pictures!

Just wanted to also update you that Anna Grace will have her first round of Synagis and her Flu shot at the end of the month. The rest of the family will also be getting our flu shots at the end of the month as well. And so begins our winter season.......

No comments: