God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're Hanging In There....

I have caught the cold that the kids have.... ugh, sniff, sniff..... but we are all doing fine.

I took Anna Grace to the doctor yesterday afternoon so that he could listen to her lungs. She has developed a nasty cough from her cold and it really is her "first cough" and I'm a little jumpy when it comes to respiratory things. The doctor listened to her lungs and said they sounded fine - he wasn't concerned about anything he heard. We also checked her O2 sats while we were there and they were 82 which is normal for Anna Grace. So, I feel better having had her doctor look at her and listen to her. He said she was handling it all fine.

So our little family of four has a beach vacation planned this weekend. We are supposed to be leaving on Saturday and coming home on Tuesday. Just a few days, but I am SO EXCITED about a vacation! Seriously, this time last year I could not even fathom being able to take a family trip like this. And here we are today.... packing the kids up and heading to the beach! This will be Anna Grace's first trip to the beach and I am curious as to what she will think about it. I will try to BLOG a little and upload some pictures while we are down there.

Maybe we will all be over our colds by the time we get to the beach, but if not, we will have a great time anyway! It is fun making memories with the kids - I certainly don't take it for granted. It is a blessing!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

SO excited for you guys!!!! I'll be praying for a refreshing and FUN trip-- and for health and wellness to return quickly. :)
When you get home, we need to have you over for another playdate before the kids start back to school! I love your guts!
Jenn