God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Gatting Packed

The kids and I have been running around all day trying to tie up loose ends before we head to the beach. Let me just say, the kids are not a fan of running erronds!

AG is napping right now and I am trying to get things packed up. We are going to hit the road in the morning.

As for our colds... yes, we still seem to have them, but I think the kids are both close to being over theirs. I however, am still sniffing and sneezing!

I will try to BLOG some while we're there..... see you at the beach!

No comments: