God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW!!!!

We got about 8 inches of now here last night so we have put the unpacking away for now to play in the snow. We even took Anna Grace out in it for about 15 minutes until her cheeks turned a nice pink color and it was time to go back inside. Zachary has perfected the art of making a snow angel and thinks that eating snow gives him more energy..... hmm...... not sure he needs any more of that! Maybe I need to eat a few pints of snow though! I was able to SQUUUUUEEEEZE into my old ski suit, which I haven't worn since a couple months before I got pregnant with Zachary. Nice that I could get it zipped, but it doesn't fit how it used to!!! (ha-ha)! All in all, we are having a great time enjoying the snow in our new home. I'll try to post some pictures later today. How fun!

No comments: