God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just an Update

So, I think I can finally post that we are moving into our new home. We have movers planning to come help us move on Friday so I have been very busy packing, sorting and purging. It has been crazy. Anna Grace has a Synagis injection on Thursday - other than that it is pack and move time. Please pray for our family during this transition - that it will be a smooth period of adjustment for the kids. I probably won't be blogging for a while during our transition, but after we get settled I'll be sure to post pictures.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'll be praying!!
I am excited for you!!!! :) Can't wait to see pictures--- and maybe even visit later this year???? I miss seeing your face and hugging your neck! One can dream, right?

Love your guts!!!!
Jenn