God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

CHD Awareness Week

We are moving tomorrow so my internet is being disconnected tomorrow not to be restored until sometime next week so I will be "unplugged" in the truest sense of the word starting tomorrow.

Before I go "off the grid" I want to share with you (in case you didn't knwow) that CHD Awareness week is coming up. It is February 7 - 14.... yep.... right smack dab in the middle of Valentine's Day. Please don't overlook this very important week... mark it on your calendar and I expect all my Facebook friends to post SOMETHING about CHD Awareness week on the facebook status that week. We HAVE to talk about CHDs... we have to make people aware of what it is.... what the statistics are..... how we can make things better for the children to come who are born with CHD.

Also, if you have a few moments, please go check out this post from a fellow heart Mom. She has some special stuff coming up for CHD awareness week which I think you will find interesting to read as well as informative. Click here to go to her BLOG.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Have fun moving! We moved in October and we're STILL not completely settled in...hopefully you're much better than I am! :)

I know you're in SC, but I'm not exactly sure where. I wanted to let you know that Hope for BraveHEARTS is having 2 fundraising breakfasts to raise $ for CHD research. One in Columbia on Feb. 5, and one in Easley on Feb. 12 at Fatz Cafe. If you're interested I can give you the details. We'd love to have you come!! You can email me at carolinacarters@gmail.com.

Have fun!!

~Shannon