God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Heart Mom Night Out - Tonight!

With the crazy weather we've had recently I wasn't sure if we would be able to have our "Heart Mom Night Out" tonight, but I think the roads are fine so we are still ON for tonight. We're meeting from 7-9 pm. Leave me a comment if you want details about where and I'll get you that info.

See you there!

P.S - I can't wait to meet so many of you in person finally :)

P.S.S. - I think this is the second night out I've had in over a year (other than midle of the night trips to MUSC while Anna Grace was in PCICU). I am so thankful to be able to go OUT!!!!

3 comments:

mom2lo said...

Can you email me the details?

mom2lo(at)charter(dot)net

Would love to try to make it if I can! Thanks!

PamO said...

I'll be there!!! Can't wait!
Pam

Laura said...

Great night, Tina. Thank you for organizing it!