God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some Exciting News!

I wanted to share with you all that Anna Grace slept last night from 8:00 pm until 7:00 am. Yes, that's right.... she slept through the night! I know for an almost one year old that shouldn't be such a big deal, but I think it might be the first full night sleep I've had in a year. Seriously. I feel great. I am thankful and truly rejoicing today for my good night sleep. Who knows what tonight will bring, but I am thankful for last night.

Also, here are some pictures from the Festival of Trees we went to a couple of weeks ago. Yes, we are still trying to enjoy Christmas festivies while being germ conscious.... weekday, off-peak hours = minimum germ exposure!

Merry Christmas!



Exploring all the trees!


I caught a reindeer!


Mommy and her babies!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Praise the Lord for good sleep!!! :):):) Love your guts!!! Jenn