God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Anna Grace - February 6

I want to take a moment and post a "thank you" note to all of you. There have been so many people who have mailed gifts to us, to Anna Grace and to Zachary over the past 6 weeks - who have brought us food, care packages, sent notes, made visits, given us gift cards and have ministered to our family in a number of ways. Since I have been at the hospital with Anna Grace during most of that time I am sorry to say that I have been negligent in sending thank you notes to many of you. In the hustle and bustle of the hospital and now getting back home I just haven't been able to do it. I want you to know that we REALLY APPRECIATE everything that has been done for our family - the gifts, the prayers, the notes. Truly, we are thankful - I hope this post in no way dimishes our gratitude to you and I hope that you know that we are grateful and humbeled as a family to be loved and cared for by so many people. Thank you for loving us and for ministering to us. We certainly couldn't have made this journey without the support and encouragement of our friends and family.

Love in Christ,
Tina

No comments: