God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Doctors, Doctors & Doctors....

I know many of you have been reading our BLOGS so I wanted to update you about a couple of things from the other day.

Brian & I took Zachary to the doctor on Thursday to have the lump in his neck looked at. The docotr said it appeared to be a swollen lymphnode and he also had several others that Brian & I didn't know were there. The docotr basically said to watch it and that if it didn't go away over the next 10 days to bring him back in for some additional testing. So, please be praying with us over Zachary's health - that God would heal his little body & resolve these lumps without any further testing.

Also, the test results that my doctor wanted to talk to be about were about my Glucose test. If you've ever been pregnant you know that it is normal at about 28 weeks to have a one-hour Glucose test performed to screen for gestational diabetes. Well, I took my one-hour test on Monday & I failed it. So today (Friday) I got to go in for a three-hour more in-depth Glucose test. Please be praying with me that I pass this test and that nothing further comes from this.

Thank you friends for being faithful to pray for our family.

Love in Christ,

Tina

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am praying, sweet friend.
Love,
K

Kathy said...

I ran across your blog by accident. My son, who is almost 10 months, also has hypoplastic right heart. It was such a blow to us when we found out at about 20 weeks into the pregnancy. I am happy to say that we have been blessed beyond all hopes, and our son has thrived after his Glenn Shunt surgery which was this past March. I'm sure you have done your own research and started reaching out to other families with HRHS, but if you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me. I had some strangers reach out to me before my son was born, and helped my husband and I sort through some questions and feelings, and they made all the difference to us.

Praying for you,
Kathy Wimberly
www.lilwim.blogspot.com