God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scripture for the Day


Psalm 69:5-7


5O God, it is You who knows my folly,And my wrongs are not hidden from You. 6May those who wait for You not be ashamed through me, O Lord GOD of hosts;May those who seek You not be dishonored through me, O God of Israel, 7Because for Your sake I have borne reproach;Dishonor has covered my face.


Last night I allowed my flesh to rule my life, and completely brought dishonor to myself and to my Lord. Sometimes I'm amazed at how full of myself I can be, but really this should not surprise me because I've been living with myself--well forever!


Last night is one of those nights you wish you could go back and redo. Unfortunately that is not possible. Again I apologize to those I hurt and will make an attempt to never allow it to happen again. Lord willing and only by His grace I can succeed with this goal.

No comments: