God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Surgery Scheduled

We received the call today from MUSC.  Anna Grace's Fontan (3rd stage open heart surgery) is scheduled for Friday, August 10.

Even though I was expecting the call, still it took my breath away when I saw the name on my caller ID.  I know it is going to take some time to digest that surgery is scheduled.  It is here.  It is real.

We have a lot to be thankful for with Anna Grace.  I have a lot of mixed emotions about the upcoming surgery.  Thank you for continuing to follow our BLOG and to pray for Anna Garce.

No comments: