God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Signing Off For A While

We are home from MUSC now. We ended up not having to spend the night in the hospital after all. It turns out that what appeared to be a narrowing of her left pulmonary artery turned out to be a fold of her left pulmonary artery. So, the solution would have been to put a stent in, however, since the plan is for surgery for her in the next few months the cath doctor felt it was best to leave it alone and let the surgeon fix it during open heart surgery. If the surgeon decides not to do open heart surgery in the next few months then we will need to go back to MUSC for another cath to have a stent put in. We should hear back from the surgeon in the next couple of weeks either way.

Anna Grace woke up far better than expected from anesthesia. She was fussy for about an hour and then did really well. She tolerated water, milk & jello very well after waking up. Since then she has acted normally like nothing ever happened and our attempts to keep her quiet and playing gentle have been futile. She is back to her old self again!

I want to thank you all for praying for Anna Grace and our family. I feel that the Lord has certainly answered each one of those prayers in carrying Anna Grace through this. I am humbeled by your faithfulness to continue to pray for my family. Truly so hambeled.

Having said all that, I want to let you know that I won't be posting on the BLOG for a while. I'm not sure when I'll get back to it. I feel that any spare time I have right now needs to be spent in prayer and communion with the Lord. I am really struggling with something right now that the Lord will guide me through if I just seek Him. So that is what I am going to do in a most earnest fashion. Thank you friends for understanding!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Continuing to pray with you and for AG as well.

I will be specifically asking God to reveal Himself and His Will to you clearly.

I love your guts!!!

Jenn